Translate

niedziela, 21 października 2012

unrequited love

I've never wanted more out of life
only happiness of being with him
all times.
But it was too much,
You'd have for a long time, be in us
Now compare the present with the past
I think longingly about what could be
but not
I wish you
May you rot in hell
unrequited love!

Short-love is not for me
I need his strong arms
Hot kisses, on a good day and night
I do not want to dream anymore
I want him here and now

 In anger, walk round the park - alone
I'm tired of the need to be with him
All the time.
Music in my soul game
still the same tune, I feel the fear
I see so many people in love around me
I can see us holding hands. And still the same
strong need
Who is he
If it is somewhere
Please let them appear in my life

Short-love is not for me
I need his strong arms
Hot kisses, on a good day and night
I do not want to dream anymore
I want him here and now
Love may finally spark in us

I can no longer miss, all night
think of him,
I can not grieve ,at the sight of
other
happy lovers 
No more 
I believe that you will be on my way ...
And...
  
It will not be short-love.
I will be forever in your strong arms
Will, hot kisses on a good day and night
I will not, dream more
You'll be here forever

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz